Hungary & Czech Republic
- Five-star luxury in the center of Budapest.
Four Seasons Gresham Palace - With rooms overlooking the Danube, this former palace's rooms provide great views of the city.
Hotel Andrassy - This wonderful hotel's intimate atmosphere and distinct design make it a Budapest landmark. Built in the Bauhaus style, it is located in a wonderful residential neighborhood.
- The pinnacle of luxury, Prague's Four Seasons puts guests just steps away from the Old Town Square and the Jewish Quarter.
The Mark Prague
- A charming boutique hotel located in a 15th century palace, the Mark's location in the heart of Prague gives guests easy access to Old Town's restaurants and shopping.
The Augustine - A monument to historic Prague in of itself, this hotel's unique architecture and courtyards provides guests with a genuine look at Prague's past.
Kings Court - Inhabiting a distinct neo-Renaissance-style building dating back to 1904, the Kings Court offers a comfortable and stylish stay for guests visiting Prague.
Pachtuv Palace - This beautiful Baroque residence in Prague is situated on the beautiful riverfront. Located right in the heart of Old Town, and with only 50 suites, the hotel's intimate atmosphere makes it the perfect romantic getaway.
- Once a Jesuit monastery, this hotel's historic building is located in the center of Cesky Krumlov - a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Peregrin - A small boutique hotel in the center of town, the Peregrin offers service and comfort that makes guest feel right at home.
- A small boutique inn providing guests with the perfect home away from home during their stay in Mikulov.