Gwen joins the Travel + Leisure A-List of Travel Experts
We are proud that Gwen Kozlowski has joined Greg Tepper on the Travel + Leisure A-List for the first time this year. Below is some inspiration for you to plan your dream Central Europe trip with Gwen.
Why should Central Europe be on your Bucket List?
1. Central Europe has some of the most beautiful cities in Europe with numerous UNESCO sights. The entire historic centers of Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Budapest, Krakow, Warsaw, Vienna and Salzburg are UNESCO protected.
2. Amazing accommodations. From the iconic: The Four Seasons Gresham Palace in Budapest and the Sacher in Vienna, to the grand: the Bristol in Warsaw and the Hotel De Rome in Berlin. And some of the most unique boutique hotels in Europe: Schloss Dürnstein overlooking the Danube, the beautifully restored Chateau Heralec outside of Prague and the beautiful Karpniki Castle in the Polish countryside.
3. Perhaps surprisingly, the region is a foodie’s paradise. It’s so much more than just pierogis and sausage…
5. Culture, culture, culture. Enjoy a ballet, symphony or opera performance in some of the world’s top theaters and concert venues.
6. A shopper’s delight – from hand-painted pottery and lace or detailed painting of glass Christmas ornaments, you can find a wealth of truly local artwork to bring home.
7. Central Europe is rich in Jewish culture and history, plan a trip to discover your ancestral roots!
Why book Central Europe with Exeter International?
1. Gwen can share her insider knowledge with you and create the ultimate custom program, perfectly tailored to your taste, pace and budget.
2. We have the best hand-selected guides that can put history into context and bring the past to life.
3. Gwen can advise the best choice of accommodations whether you are traveling as a couple, or with friends and family.
4. We can make your trip extraordinary. Step inside the storied stables of the Spanish Riding School, get a true insider’s experience in the Wachau wine region, go behind the ropes at the Strahov Library or experience a life changing meeting with a Holocaust survivor.
6. You can’t Google our knowledge and first-hand experience!
For more details about any of our destinations, contact us: 800.633.1008 or 813.251.5355 or email