Embark on an exclusive journey to Moscow, St. Petersburg and the Golden Ring, as we open doors to several of our Exeter International Extraordinary Experiences. Our Hidden Russia program will take you a step beyond the velvet rope to do things that most people will never have the opportunity to experience.
While in Moscow, visit the personal residence of the President of Russia – the Grand Kremlin Palace and The Terem (strictly off-limits to the general public). Take a behind-the-scenes peek backstage at the legendary Bolshoi Theater.
Immerse yourself in authentic Russian culture in the villages of the Golden Ring as you travel through the countryside. Step into ancient monasteries and private homes and be with people who live beyond the urban landscapes of Moscow and St. Petersburg.
Tour the Hermitage with a curator in St. Petersburg and take a peek into the museum's undiscovered storage rooms. Explore the opulent palaces of the Tsars and enjoy an exclusive tour of the world’s most exquisite collection of Faberge objets d’art.
Our Hidden Russia journey will reveal an insider’s view into what the country is really all about and may well change your perspective on Russia completely.
Highlights of Exeter’s Hidden Russia
• Step inside the Grand Faceted Palace and Terem in the Kremlin – the official residence of the President of Russia
• Backstage Tour of the Bolshoi Theater
• Experience the “real” Russia in the historic countryside outside Moscow
• Hermitage Museum with a Curator
• See untold treasures of the Hermitage in their Storage Chambers
• The New Fabergé Museum
Easy to Combine with:
• Copenhagen or Stockholm • Berlin or Munich • Vienna, Prague or Budapest
Trip Departure Dates:
June 2-12, 2016
July 7-16, 2016
September 8-18, 2016