An Itinerary Full of Icons
Three nights in Vienna with an enviable cultural program, followed by five nights in the Alps for relaxation and wellness. The perfect combination!
- Private rooftop access to St Stephen’s Cathedral.
- Walk amongst the best Klimt collection in the world at the Belvedere Palace.
- Premium tickets to a Spanish Riding School performance with a private guided tour of the stables.
- Private food safari in Vienna.
- Private access to the gorgeous Liechtenstein Palace.
- Afterhours visit to the world famous Kunsthistorisches Museum, one of Europe’s top art collections.
- First class train transportation from Vienna to Innsbruck.
- Five nights at the most gorgeous ski lodge in Austria – the newly renovated Alpin Resort Sacher. Enjoy breakfast, afternoon snacks, and a gourmet dinner included nightly. Activities such as downhill skiing cross country skiing, snow-shoeing and curling lessons are all available from the Sacher in Seefeld and will be coordinated by the activity director. Activities are payable locally and are not prepaid.
See full itinerary HERE.
See the highlights HERE.