The largest and most modern of the Central European capitals, Berlin has reinvented itself since reunification into Europe’s powerhouse city. With over 80 museums from contemporary art to WWII history, and the outstanding Berlin Philharmonic, now joined by the Frank Gehry designed Pierre Boulez Saal concert hall, high culture predominates. From ancient Egyptian art to Street Art, or cold-war history, Berlin has something of interest for all.
Berlin has a vibrant restaurant scene and is also truly a 24 hour city. A sprawling capital, with many districts, the city has a decidedly bohemian feel outside the very central heart of Mitte.
Stay at the five-star Regent Berlin. Located on our favorite square – Gendarmenmarkt, you could not ask for a better location. Rooms are very traditional and spacious and the service here is top-notch.
Highlights of the trip include:
- Private Pre-Opening Tour of the Pergamon Museum
- Private tour of the Hoffmann Collection
- View of the Art collection at the American Embassy
- Private visit of the Holocaust memorial documentation center
- Private After-Hours Tour of the Neues Museum
Download PDF itinerary here.