Travel To Georgia, Armenia, and Azerbaijan with the Founder of Exeter International
In 2016, we launched our very first Founder's Tour to Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan. Greg hosted a small bespoke group and the feedback was great!
“The trip was a success, it was a nice group, many have traveled with Exeter before and return often. High compliments.'' - Barbara R.
“Loved Tbilisi – a real and unexpected gem! Especially enjoyed traveling with Greg!”
- Mark S.
“The trip was excellent. Everything we did was fun and worthwhile. Very nice group of people. Fun to meet Greg!” - Rosalie & Arthur S.
“The entire trip went perfectly. The trip was very well organized. The food and accommodations were excellent. It was great to have Greg on the trip!” - Linda K.
Join Greg in 2019 and experience the region with his personal insights.
- Cognac tasting in Armenia
- Private khachapuri-making class
- VIP wine tasting at Georgia’s leading vineyard
- Private Tour of Zaha Hadid’s extraordinary new Aliyev Cultural Center in Baku
- Private Tour of the futuristic new Baku Carpet Museum
- Exclusive Tour of the Nobel Family Mansion, Villa Petrolea
- Private Tour of Ateshgah Temple, also known as the Temple of the Fire Worshippers
For more inspiration, read our reasons to travel to the Caucasus.
See provisional itinerary below or download here. Contact us today to reserve your place on one of these very special tours.