Celebrate New Year and a Russian Christmas in style! Take in the beautiful cities of St Petersburg and Moscow, graced by festive decorations and nature's own wintry adornments, before exploring deep into the Russian and Norwegian Arctic Circle in pursuit of the magnificent Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights).
St. Petersburg: Two (2) nights at the Four Seasons Lion Palace or similar; Buffet Breakfast and tax included daily.
Kirkenes: Two (2) nights at the Thon Hotel or similar; Buffet Breakfast and tax included daily.
Golden Eagle, Trans Siberian Express: One Silver or Gold Class Cabin or Imperial Suite for Four (4) nights on board the Golden Eagle Trans Siberian Express. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included daily.
Moscow: Two (2) night at the Four Seasons Moscow or similar; Buffet Breakfast and tax included daily.
The Tour Includes:
- All meals on board the train.
- Wine, beer and soft drinks provided with Lunch and Dinner.
- Experienced tour representatives throughout the tour.
- Russian Interpreters able to speak English, German, French and Italian.
- Comprehensive off-train sightseeing program as detailed in the itinerary. Please note that all touring is with fellow-passengers at all times.
- A doctor who travels with the train throughout the tour.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water throughout the tour from your car attendant.
The Tour Does Not Include:
- Travel cancellation insurance.
- Charges of a personal nature on the train or at the hotels (laundry, telephone, bar account, etc.)
- Visas (as required) or Excess Baggage Charges, Airport Departure Taxes, Vaccination or Medical Costs.
Options and Extensions:
Please contact Exeter International for tour extensions and options in Russia. All tour extensions are on a private customized basis.
February 1-12, 2019
December 29, 2019 - January 9, 2020