Explore the countries on both the eastern and western shores of the Caspian Sea – Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan. With their location at the crossroads of trade, religion, language and the arts, these countries are home to fascinating modern cultures as well as some of the world’s most ancient and timeless architecture.
One (1) night at the Armenia Marriott or similar; Buffet Breakfast and tax included daily.
One Silver or Gold Class Cabin or Imperial Suite for Eleven (11) or Twelve (12) nights on board the Golden Eagle. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included daily.
One (1) night at the Four Seasons Baku or similar; Buffet Breakfast and tax included daily.
Ashgabat (Unless you choose to stay the additional night on the train)
One (1) night at the Oguzkent Sofitel or similar; Buffet Breakfast and tax included daily.
One (1) night at the Intercontinental Hotel or similar; Buffet Breakfast and tax included daily.
The Tour Includes:
- All meals on board the train.
- Wine, beer and soft drinks provided with Lunch and Dinner.
- Experienced tour representatives throughout the tour.
- Russian Interpreters able to speak English, German, French and Italian.
- Comprehensive off-train sightseeing program as detailed in the itinerary. Please note that all touring is with fellow-passengers at all times.
- A doctor who travels with the train throughout the tour.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water throughout the tour from your car attendant.
The Tour Does Not Include:
- Travel cancellation insurance.
- Charges of a personal nature on the train or at the hotels (laundry, telephone, bar account, etc.)
- Visas (as required) or Excess Baggage Charges, Airport Departure Taxes, Vaccination or Medical Costs.
Options and Extensions:
Please contact Exeter International for tour extensions and options in Russia. All tour extensions are on a private customized basis.
September 24 - October 9, 2020
September 22 - October 7, 2021
Download a PDF itinerary here.