The most epic rail journey in the world - the renowned Trans - Siberian Express! Travel 6,500 miles on the luxurious Golden Eagle, your luxe hotel on wheels. During your two weeks you will see some of the most unique places in the world, Lake Baikal, Ulaan Baatar, Vladivostok - almost inaccessible by any other route and certainly not in the same level of comfort or luxury.
Four journeys are possible with the Golden Eagle; perhaps the most evocative is The Silk Road. Following in the footstep of Marco Polo, Genghis Khan and Tamerlane, it’s a 21 day adventure from Russia to China.
One (1) night at the Hotel Hyundai or similar; Buffet Breakfast and tax included daily.
Golden Eagle, Trans Siberian Express
One Silver or Gold Class Cabin or Imperial Suite for Twelve (12) nights on board the Golden Eagle Trans Siberian Express. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included daily.
One (1) night at the Ritz Carlton; Buffet Breakfast and tax included daily.
The Tour Includes:
- All meals on board the train.
- Wine, beer and soft drinks provided with Lunch and Dinner.
- Experienced tour representatives throughout the tour.
- Russian Interpreters able to speak English, German, French and Italian.
- Comprehensive off-train sightseeing program as detailed in the itinerary. Please note that all touring is with fellow-passengers at all times.
- A doctor who travels with the train throughout the tour.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water throughout the tour from your car attendant.
The Tour Does Not Include:
- Travel cancellation insurance.
- Charges of a personal nature on the train or at the hotels (laundry, telephone, bar account, etc.)
- Visas (as required) or Excess Baggage Charges, Airport Departure Taxes, Vaccination or Medical Costs.
Options and Extensions:
Please contact Exeter International for tour extensions and options in Russia. All tour extensions are on a private customized basis.
Trip Departure Dates:
May 18-June 1, 2019
June 15-29, 2019
August 4-18, 2019
August 31-September 4, 2019
May 16-30, 2020
June 13-27, 2020
August 8-22, 2020
September 5-19, 2020