Join us on an incredible rail journey during the celebratory White Nights season as we cross deep into the Arctic Circle by private train. Incomparable cities, remote communities, dramatic fjords, abundant wildlife, serene forests and stories recounting a turbulent history awaits you on this adventure of a lifetime. A tour that will be a photographer’s dream, what better way is there to experience the land of the midnight sun than by private train?
Two (2) nights at the Ritz Carlton (or Similar); Buffet Breakfast and tax included daily.
One Silver or Gold Class Cabin or Imperial Suite for Five (5) nights on board the Golden Eagle. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included daily.
Two (2) nights at the Thon Hotel (or Similar); Buffet Breakfast and tax included daily.
Two (2) nights at the Renaissance St. Petersburg (or Similar); Buffet Breakfast and tax included daily.
The Tour Includes:
- All meals on board the train.
- Wine, beer and soft drinks provided with Lunch and Dinner.
- Experienced tour representatives throughout the tour.
- Russian Interpreters able to speak English, German, French and Italian.
- Comprehensive off-train sightseeing program as detailed in the itinerary. Please note that all touring is with fellow-passengers at all times.
- A doctor who travels with the train throughout the tour.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water throughout the tour from your car attendant.
The Tour Does Not Include:
- Travel cancellation insurance.
- Charges of a personal nature on the train or at the hotels (laundry, telephone, bar account, etc.)
- Visas (as required) or Excess Baggage Charges, Airport Departure Taxes, Vaccination or Medical Costs.
Options and Extensions:
Please contact Exeter International for tour extensions and options in Russia. All tour extensions are on a private customized basis.
June 17-June 28, 2019
Download a PDF itinerary here.