Embark on one of the most epic journeys of a lifetime onboard the Volga Dream and Golden Eagle Trans-Siberian Express. The Volga River is the linchpin of a single water system linking Moscow and St. Petersburg to five separate seas. For the traveller, the Volga is a key to grasping Russia’s insistent mystery - a cruise on the river revealing the jewels and the scars of centuries past. In partially visible towns flooded by the Soviets, cathedrals rise from the water eerily intact. Medieval Orthodox monasteries are still in use on the riverbanks. Otters, herons, and bald eagle give life and motion to the passing scene.
After completing the Volga Dream's iconic cruise from St. Petersburg to Moscow, take off on the renowned Trans - Siberian Express! Travel 6,500 miles on the luxurious Golden Eagle, your luxe hotel on wheels. During your two weeks you will see some of the most unique places in the world, Lake Baikal, Ulaan Baatar, Vladivostok - almost inaccessible by any other route and certainly not in the same level of comfort or luxury.
- 3 Nights in St. Petersburg at the Grand Hotel Europe
- 6 Nights onboard the MS Volga Dream
- 3 Nights in Moscow at the Park Hyatt
- 12 Nights on board the Golden Eagle
- 1 Night in Vladivostok at the Hotel Hyundai
- All meals on board the Volga Dream and Golden Eagle, (Dinners in St. Petersburg/ Moscow are not included)
- Wine, beer and soft drinks provided with Lunch and Dinner.
- Experienced tour representatives throughout the tour.
- Comprehensive off-train sightseeing program as detailed in the itinerary. Please note that all touring is with fellow-passengers at all times.
- A doctor who travels with the train throughout the tour.
- Complimentary tea, coffee and mineral water throughout the tour from your train car attendant.