From mid-May to mid-June, St. Petersburg is aglow, literally, thanks to the natural phenomenon known as the White Nights. The city is bathed in a romantic aura of twilight as the sun dips but doesn’t truly set, casting a silvery-blue hue in the evening sky. Russians revel during this period and it’s a time of incredible celebration and the theater really kicks into high gear.
Join the festivities as we bring you four performances at St. Petersburg’s premier theaters, including the world famous Mariinsky Theater. The White Nights Theater Festival is a must for anyone who loves the performing arts. During the day, discover the city’s enormous heritage of the fine and performing arts and at night, experience the finest ballet, opera and symphony that Russia has to offer.
• 6 nights at the Rocco Forte Astoria, located in the heart of the city
• Expertly planned small group touring with a top local guide
• Entrance Fees to all the sites mentioned in the program
• 24-hour, English-speaking local assistance in case of emergency or changes
Highlights of Exeter’s White Nights Tour
• Prime tickets to four White Nights Festival performances
• Private backstage tour of the renowned Mariinsky Theater
• Early Entrance to the Hermitage Museum
• Private tour of the Gold Treasures Rooms of the Hermitage
• Private visit to the Amber Room Workshops of Catherine Palace
Easy to Combine with:
• Copenhagen or Stockholm • Berlin or Munich • Vienna, Prague or Budapest
Trip Departure Date:
2017 dates coming soon