Founder’s Tour 2017 to Uzbekistan
Join me on our second Founder's trip to one of my favorite countries in the Exeter International sphere of expertise.
Khiva, Bukhara, Samarkand: names that evoke the magic of a past time. Also known as Transoxiana, this is a land where a number of cultures meet. Chinese, Arab, Indian, Persian, Mongol.
Perhaps the most enchanting part of the fabled Silk Road, with stunning blue domes set off by a backdrop of piercing azure skies and desert dunes.
The locals are colorful and are some of the warmest and most welcoming people you will meet anywhere in the world.
April 27 - May 07 2017
Highlights of the trip include:
• A private view of the oldest Koran in the world in Tashkent
• A private tour of the avant-garde Savitsky museum in Nukus
• An exclusive folk show in the Hareem at the Tash Hauli Palace
• Dinner under the stars in Ichan Kala, Khiva
• Meet local craftsmen reviving ancient crafts in each city
Travel with me and experience our trademark insider access and Extraordinary Experiences. Full itinerary here.
Founder & President